Monday - Sunday 9.00am – 8.30pm
Treatment Times 10.00am – 6.00pm
• You are invited to arrive 1 hour prior to your appointment to enjoy the exclusive facilities of the Spa.
• Should you prefer not to make use of the facilities, please arrive 15 minutes in advance of your appointment to complete a consultation form.
• Late arrivals will result in a reduction of your treatment time.
• All spa treatments are suitable for both men and women with the exclusion of the ESPA Pre-Natal Relax & Restore
• Pre-booking is essential for spa treatments. We recommend contacting the spa a minimum of 7 days in advance to ensure we can accommodate your booking at your preferred time.
• Bookings cannot be confirmed or secured without a credit card. To make an appointment call the Spa on 021-4918350 or Ext 550
• A treatment preference with a male or female therapist will be noted at the booking stage however the request cannot be guaranteed.
Guests must check out at the spa reception before leaving the Spa to ensure the treatment charge has been processed. Payments must be processed on the day of the treatment. There is no service charge on spa treatments. Gratuities are at the guest’s discretion.
Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify the spa at least 24 hours in advance to avoid incurring a full charge for your treatments.
Our Spa environment is one of relaxation and tranquility. Please respect all Spa guests’ right to privacy and serenity. We appreciate you turning off your mobile phone whilst in the Spa. The Spa is strictly not available for anyone under 18 years of age. Children are not allowed access to any area of the Spa.
Health and Safety
It is important that you inform the Spa Reception on booking of any medical conditions. You may need to consult your doctor regarding your suitability for receiving treatment in certain instances.
We have specifically designed treatments for expectant and nursing mothers. Expectant mothers must be over 12 weeks pregnant for body treatments.
What to Wear
A towel, robe and slippers will be provided for all spa guests to allow maximum comfort and relaxation. A bathing suit is required for the thermal suites and vitality pool. Disposable underwear can be provided for your comfort during your spa treatment.
We encourage you to refrain from bringing valuables to the spa. We cannot take responsibility for loss, theft or damage to personal items.
Gift vouchers are available for any spa treatment or ESPA product and are an ideal present for someone special. Gift vouchers are non-refundable and must be presented at time of treatment or purchase.
Thermal Spa Experience
Enjoy the luxurious range of heat and cooling experiences which cleanse the body and skin whilst relaxing and soothing aching, tired muscles. Our Thermal Suites are uniquely designed and offer an opportunity to prepare your mind and body to gain maximum benefit from your treatment.
Inclusive Thermal Suite Female Thermal Suite
• Steam Bath • Laconium
• Rock Sauna • Saunarium
• Heated Lounges • Heated Lounges
• Vitality Pool • Vitality Pool
• Lifestyle Showers • Lifestyle Showers
• Ice Fountain • Ice Fountain
A temperature of 42-46 degrees and a humidity level of 100% ideal for the care of skin and hair.
A relaxing environment designed to recreate the atmosphere of a Roman sauna. Heat is evenly distributed with under floor heating, heated benches and walls making this a pleasurable and gentler heat experience. Guests can use for a longer period of time.
A classic Finnish Sauna having a purifying effect on the body.
A temperature of 60-75 degrees. A gentle heat experience to aid in the release of stress and muscular tension.
Experience the heated indoor vitality pool. Move around the selection of features – air tub, swan neck fountains, air loungers and water jets.
Benefits of the Vitality Pool:
• Relaxation of the mind and body in preparation for further treatments
• Cleansing and detoxification of the skin
• Stress relieving on aching tired muscles and joints due to the deep penetration of the heat
• Increase in circulation and lymphatic system thereby increasing the body’s immune system
• An overall sense of total peace and well-being
Combine the heat treatments with this unique shower experience of Tropical Rain, Artic Mist, and Body Jets.
• Tropical rain – to cleanse and prepare the skin for the heat treatment sequence
• Artic mist – used to cool down after the heat experience
• Ice fountain – Refreshing flakes of ice to aid in cooling and revitalising the body between heat experiences
• Heated loungers – Relax and unwind on heated loungers, contoured to the body
Following your treatment, enjoy relaxing in the respective relaxation rooms each overlooking our stunning Contemplation Pool while listening to the soothing sounds of the gentle waterfall.