Get best rate when you book direct
Up to 24 hours prior to arrival
High Speed Internet
Reservation is not needed
Access to thermal suites, relaxation rooms & reduced treatment rates
Connecting People through News
Our children’s activities are available throughout the summer and Easter time. We offer mini golf, table tennis and badminton. These are subject to change.
1. Do you have free car parking?Yes, we have 300 car spaces on site free of charge.2. Do you have WIFI?Yes, we have free WIFI throughout the hotel.3. Do you have an electric car charging station?Yes, and the Charing Charge is €0.49 /KWH
The Maryborough Hotel is required by law under the Payment of Wages Act 1991 as amended to distribute to our employees any tips or gratuities received by us by electronic means and we are committed to our obligations under this referenced legislation and the associated SI 545 of 2022 Payment of Wages Act 1991 (Display of Notices) Regulations 2022
Staff receive gratuities in the following forms:• Cash• Credit Card • Charge to Residents accounts
This charge where collected by electronic means is distributed among all staff working that evening/ day/ shift.Credit Cards and Charges to Guests Accounts:These tips and gratuities are detailed on daily sheet from the Café Bar and Bellinis Restaurant.These sheets are summarised weekly to arrive at the gross amount of Tips to be distributed. 90% of the gross tips value are then distributed to the identified staff on the sheets and included in their payslips. The Hotel pays the relevant employers PRSI on these payslip payments. The remaining 10% is credited to the Staff fund (to benefit all staff). This is distributed to all staff at various times of the year, i.e. Vouchers/ tokens distributed throughout the year, Staff outings throughout the year also.
All non-digital tips are distributed on the day. The amount available for staff is shared out through the manager or supervisor on duty.Cash tips and gratuities are received directly by staff from customers and the Hotel does not involve itself in this.
The hotel does not levy any Service Charges.