An open invitation is extended for guests to re-connect with their senses through the gentle sounds of flowing water, the fragrance of scented candles, the grounding element of wood, stone, rich textures and materials, and calming views of the reflective pool.
Sophisticated treatments have been uniquely created by ESPA for both men and women using therapeutic influences from around the world along with holistic skin care products. There is a genuine commitment to quality, purity and integrity to inspire products rich in natural ingredients, which ensure the benefits of such treatments can be continued at home. Many years of spa knowledge and training are combined with the concepts behind ESPA products and treatments to ensure that an exceptional guest experience is delivered.
Due to COVID 19 restrictions, please note the following changes in our spa effective from when we re-open:
- Some packages have temporarily been paused and will be resumed once guidelines allow.
- Our treatment times will be Wednesday – Sunday for day guests with treatments from 11am-6pm.
- The thermal suites and relaxation rooms will be open from 9am-8.30pm Monday - Sunday.
- The spa will be closed to day spa treatments Monday & Tuesday but there will be a staff member on duty to take calls and to schedule bookings.
- For now we are offering 50 minute treatments only.
- Our couples thermal suite will also still be open but couples will no longer be able to have treatments in the same room.
Call 021 4918 350
or email email@example.com
to embark on your Maryborough Hotel Spa Cork experience.