There is nothing better than a refreshing Raspberry Gin Fizz. Am I right? Check out our quick recipe below or if you don't fancy making it yourself, why not pop into us in Bellini's Bar at The Maryborough where we serve these along with an array of other delicious cocktails.
What you will need:
- 1 1/2 ounces of gin of your choice
- 5–6 fresh raspberries
- a few fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 ounces of simple syrup
- 3/4 ounces of club soda
- crushed ice
- a few raspberries and fresh sprig of mint for garnish (optional)
How its made:
- In a shaker, add raspberries, mint leaves, simple syrup and gin.
- Mix together.
- Fill a glass with crushed ice.
- Strain the mixture into the glass over the crushed ice.
- Add club soda and stir.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and a sprig of mint