Whether it is your first time or you are a regular spa goer, here are just a few tips to keep in mind;
- Make sure you leave yourself plenty of time to arrive at the Spa, and follow the time guidelines that the Spa advise. You do not want to be rushing into your treatment as you will not get the full benefit. If possible arrive 45 minutes prior to your appointed time to relax and unwind.
- There are Thermal Suite/Relaxation areas included in your treatment, so try and take full advantage of it prior to your treatment. It will benefit you in your overall relaxation.
- It is advised that you have a shower before your treatment as we would advise not shower afterwards, to avoid washing all the oils off and losing their benefit.
- Try and make sure not to plan anything soon after you treatment as you will want to benefit from the full experience of the treatment and Thermal Suites after your treatments also.
- If it is your first time going for treatments, do not be afraid to ask questions if you have any concerns. The therapist will direct you to the room and explain what will be involved in your treatment. Always be comfortable with the pressure your therapist is giving. If at any stage you are uncomfortable let your therapist know, so that she will be able to correct her pressure.
- Make sure to let yourself relax and unwind during your treatment so that you can feel the full benefit of your treatment.
- At the end of your treatment your therapist will give you some tips on how to improve your skin, this could also include some homecare products to suit your needs.
- Our main focus is that you get the most out of your day and your treatment.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maryborough Spa.
Contact us on; 021-4918350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Therapist: Anne-Marie O`Donoghue