We recognise that our business has an important role to play in protecting and enhancing the environment for future generations and to help secure the long-term sustainability of the tourism industry.
To this end we, The Maryborough Hotel & Spa, are committed to taking action:
- To achieve sound environmental practices across our entire operation.
- To comply fully with all relevant legislation.
- To minimise our waste.
- To reduce, reuse, and recycle the resources used by our business wherever practical.
- To invite our customers, suppliers and contractors to participate in our efforts to protect the environment.
- To provide all employees with the training and resources required to meet our objectives.
- To openly communicate our policies and practices to interested parties.
- To monitor and record our environmental impacts on a regular basis and to compare our performances with our policies, objectives and targets.