The Maryborough is situated in an ideal location only 10 minutes from Cork City Centre and train station, Cork Airport, and business hubs. Being slightly out of the city, we offer a unique, intimate setting and personal service in the magnificent surrounds of 300 year old listed gardens. Our professional and friendly staff take care of all aspects of your stay ensuring a comfortable, stress-free visit from your welcome through to check-out.
The following are some of the other benefits corporate guests receive with The Maryborough:
- Complimentary Car Parking
- Complimentary WiFi
- Welcome Drink
- Complimentary Newspapers
- Butler Service with personal shopping, & storage of personal items for returning guests
- Complimentary access to male & female Spa Thermal Suites & Relaxation Rooms
- Reduced rates on ESPA Spa Treatments
- Personal Fitness Programmes with Technogym System
- Full a la carte Room Service
- Car Rental pick up service at hotel
- Dedicated meeting & events planner for onsite events
- Private dining & meeting facilities for 2 to 500 guests
- Adjacent to Douglas Village (pubs, restaurants, cinema, shops & much more)
- Reduced green fees at Douglas Golf Club, a wedge away from the hotel!
Click here to make a corporate booking
This Cork hotel
is located approximately 10 minutes away from the airport by car.
- Travel down Airport Hill.
- At Airport Road roundabout take first exit onto Farmers Cross N27
- Follow N27 to Kinsale roundabout. Take 4th exit onto South Ring road - N25 East
- Once on the N25, take the 2nd exit for Douglas, ignoring the 1st exit marked for Douglas West
- At the traffic lights, turn right.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit traveling straight ahead.
- At the traffic lights, drive straight on, until you reach a second roundabout.
- At this roundabout, take the 3rd exit off the roundabout (Douglas golf club on directional fingerpost).
- This is Maryborough Hill; the hotel is situated up the hill on the left hand side.